We value your money as much as you do!
Cost Consultancy in Delhi
IPC can also undertake assignments of Cost Management, Cost Audit and Cost Monitoring of the project to ensure that the project is being developed to the Client’s requirements within the best value proposition and budget. IPC’ Cost Management Team establishes an effective centralized Cost Management and Change Monitoring system for all stakeholders in the project.
Our Cost Consultancy services are classified into four typical stages.
- Initial budgetary estimate
- Preliminary cash flow
- Identification of items for advance purchase
- Value management (with Consultants)
- Cost monitoring (against design progress)
- Preliminary cost plan & cash flows
- Procurement strategy – packages, tendering & contracts
- Preparation of contract documentation
- Preparation of standard &consistent BOQ
- Tender review & analysis
- Preparation of Letter of award & Contracts
- Cost control & administration
- Revised cash flow & financial advice based on tenders
- Change management strategies
- Progressive cost plan & monitoring of costs
- Monthly project cost report
- Indent & check measurements / quantities, Material reconciliation
- Standard procedures for progress payments
- Attend meetings
- Monthly valuations & progress payments
- Preparation of final accounts
- Financial & contractual close-out
IPC Solution is one of the leading project management company that provide cost consultancy service in Delhi NCR and across India.